E-Statements are the easiest, quickest, and most convenient way to receive your bank statement! Click here to watch our eStatement Video.
Other great benefits:
- Save clutter, shredding time, and trees by switching to free paperless statements.
- Ability to download or print an electronic version of your eStatement that looks just like the paper statement you receive in the mail!
- Access up to 24 months of past statement online for record-keeping, taxes, etc.
- Reduce your risk of fraud and identity theft.
- E-mail reminders are sent to your personal e-mail address whenever a new eStatement or eNotice is available.
- Your statements will be delivered directly into your Online Banking Account, giving you a central location for all of your account information. Simply click the "Documents" link in Online Banking and select the document type (e.g., eStatement or eNotice) and the account to review the documents associated with that account.
- You can enroll in eStatements online!
- Simply log into your Online Banking account and sign up. You will be prompted with a pop-up window to help you enroll, or you can enroll under the Options Menu.
- If you do not have Online Banking, click here to enroll: Personal Online Banking Enrollment
- If you are a Business Customer and would like to enroll in eStatements, please Contact Us to get setup!
Were you enrolled in our old eStatements, prior to Feb. 1st, 2016?
Your archived eStatements will be available through December 2016. Please use the link below to access your archived eStatements. We strongly recommend that you save, print, or download your archived eStatements if you need them. Starting Feb. 1st, 2016 if you enroll in the new eStatements, you will receive your eStatements in Online Banking; if you do not enroll, you will start receiving paper statements through the mail. Please read our notice: eStatement Notice of Change